Monday, January 30, 2012

What Are These People Saying? Thinking? Vol. 2

With Speed Weeks all cranked up and a new beginning just a few days away... It's time to stir the pot! And don't forget... Laughter is the best medicine!

Just what do you think these people are saying? Thinking?


1. You choose... Either the Duck or Cousin Carl...

2. 
3.
4.

5. What is Brad thinking? A.J.?

6. 
7.

8.
9.

and 10.

Hope you've enjoyed putting captions to these!

And for all of you wondering how I won the prestigious 2011 Golden Lug Nut for my picks in the Trifecta... Here's a little gadget I use!

3 comments:

  1. 1.... Wabbit

    2.... Ooops! Delana, bring my black firesuit.

    3.... Damn, Kev! hit that air freshner!

    4.... We're redistributing the wins. Dale Jr needs our help to win his 'fair share'.

    5.... "I'm #1" ..... "I'm #1"

    6.... I won!!! I won!!! I won!!!

    7.... Anyone seen my car?

    8.... Now my brother and I will rule nascar! Muahahahahah

    9.... "I can't quit you, JJ."

    10... Wheelman alert!!

    11... Where are the tubes to drink the beer from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... Here goes...

    1.(Carl) You better not peck me I'll give you the Harvick treatment!

    2. Say what???

    3. Now what do I do?

    4. I wonder if they know I've got music playing on these...

    5. (Brad) I knew he was gonna hog the mike! (A.J.) This guy doesn't know what he's talking about...

    6. At least nobody can blow my doors off with this ride...

    7. Here I come to save the day!

    8. What a dumb &$@*(@ question...

    9. (Watching the 48 enter NASCAR pre-race inspection) Look at those jerks... They'll never find it!

    10. Here comes that guy from Australia!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete