Friday, December 23, 2011

Great Marketing Idea!

Busch Brothers’ Race Scanners!


Regular Price: $36.99... With KBM Channel: $75.00

It appears Kurt Busch will team up with his younger brother driving for Kyle’s new Nationwide team in 2012… They need to put a special price on scanners that include the KBM channel (like twice as much as those w/o it…). Can you imagine the conversations between the Brothers Busch?
Kurt - “&@$%(!+ unbelievable! That @^$*! cut me off!”


Kyle - “Take the $%@*^& out!”

Every kid oughta have one for the race!
Now I want you all to know that I pull for both of these guys… In fact at last season’s Daytona 500 pre-race introductions I was standing with a huge crowd on the infield about 30 feet from the ramp where the drivers appeared before walking out to a waiting car and be driven around the track.

Everyone’s cheering for their favorites, right? They start off with the 43rd starting position and so on through to the pole winner. So after Kyle came out and then Kurt I let loose with “Busch Brothers Rule!” You’d have thought I was using swear words! (I swear it’s true!) Suddenly everyone within earshot of me went silent and stared my way. I glanced over at Kristen Valus. She had her hand over her mouth trying not to laugh while shaking her head “NO!” But all the while I could see that mischievous look in her eyes… She was in full agreement! Then all was forgiven when Dale Junior came out and the place went crazy!
***********************************

4 comments:

  1. Dwindy speaks the truth! LOL

    I think Kurt is going to be coming up with all kinds of great sayings this year so I think you are definitely on to something here Dwindy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen I'm ready to see what Bristol's all about! Journeyed there on Google map looks like nice country... Always been partial to the mountains! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the FCC will require a seven second delay for KBM's radio transmissions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gene, The way things are going do you really think the FCC would mind?

    ReplyDelete