Friday, November 12, 2010

Our Daily Meditation

Please my friends, activate the video...



Now as we sit back, relax and let our everyday menial mind clear…

Let the power of unity guide us as we fervently appeal to a higher deity…

When you have freed yourself, please imagine a blue and white Chevrolet…

A car emblazoned with strange figures, clearly marked with yellow 48’s…

Now carefully envision this car as it slowly spins through traffic…

Smoke billowing as it whirls aimlessly onward, out of control…

Almost as if in slow motion, it smashes into the safer barrier…

On this day never to return to a racetrack surrounded by desert…

Peace be with you brothers and sisters…

4 comments:

  1. No way man! I need to win the 'Fecta! LOL

    I do like the idea of Smoke billowing has HE whirls aimlessly onward out of control....that would suit me just fine

    ReplyDelete
  2. ommm...ommmm...ommm...

    What? Did someone say something?

    Where was I? Oh... Yeah...

    ommm...ommm...ommm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ommm.... I sense a disturbance in my meditation... if only I had a medical marijuana card... oh well, ommmm....

    ReplyDelete